All terms are per week for the farmhouse. Our normal changeover day is Friday or Saturday, however adjustments to this can be made in less busy periods. Short stays will also be considered generally, for a minimum of 3 nights but, in off peak periods, 2 nights will also be considered. Bookings are from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure. Upon departure you are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition.
The contract entered into is between Gillian Coates and the person making the booking (the Tenant). This agreement is made on the basis that the house is to be occupied by the tenant for a holiday for a specified period. The tenant must be over 18 years of age. The person who makes the booking and signs the booking form will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are aware of the booking conditions, especially that no liability is accepted for any loss, damage, illness or injury however caused, during the holiday, to any of the guests, their property, or any car or contents.
In order to make a booking, check that the house is available by contacting Gillian Coates by email or phone (see below). Once the requested dates are confirmed as being available and a quote sent, the person in receipt of the quote will be contacted if another enquiry is received and given the option to pay the deposit immediately.
Once the deposit has been paid the booking is confirmed. If payment as outlined is not received we regret that the reservation will be cancelled.
Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a completed booking form that will be sent to youand a deposit of 20% of the total charge or an agreed amount. The deposit is non-returnable in the event of later cancellation. A map and confirmation of the booking will be sent on receipt of the deposit or payment.
Payment of Balance
The balance is due by the tenant not later than 4 weeks before the holiday commencement date. As a rule, reminder notices will not be sent. For bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday, the tenant is required to pay the full price before the booking will be confirmed. I can take credit cards through PayPal. Either by invoice or through the TripAdvisor/Holiday Lettings website http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/llangefni/143230
So long as written notice of cancellation is received not less than 4 weeks before commencement date of the holiday the tenant will not be liable to pay any outstanding balance. However, if cancellation is notified within 4 weeks of the holiday commencement date, the tenant will be liable to pay the full balance unless we are successful in re-letting the holiday.
Prospective tenants are advised to take out travel insurance to cover cancellation. Notification should be made in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should Bodfan not be available due to circumstances beyond our control (for example fire, theft, damage, illness or bereavement) we cannot provide alternative accommodation, in which case all sums will be returned to the tenant in full.
There will be no further claim against us.
Number in your party
Normally, no more than eight persons and two babies may occupy Bodfan unless agreed in advance with Gillian Coates. The names of those occupying the property must be supplied when booking. Any changes prior to the holiday must be notified to Gillian Coates.
Generally, two fully house-trained dogs are permitted but more may be allowed by arrangement. All pets must be kept downstairs in the public rooms only, and all faeces cleared from the immediate garden. Other pets, including horses, are allowed at our discretion. Please contact us.
The tenant (see ‘Tenant Obligations’ below) will pay for any articles found to be missing or broken from the farmhouse or garden area, as well as any damage to the fabric of the property (reasonable wear and tear excepted). We reserve the right at our discretion to ask in advance for a damage deposit of not more than £200. This will be refunded within 28 days of completion of the holiday assuming no damage or loss takes place.
The information given in these terms and conditions is given in good faith. We reserve the right to make changes in the interests of improvement at any time.
Sheets for all beds, but NOT for the travel cots, are supplied. Towels for use in Bodfan are supplied and should not be taken out of the property. Please bring your own beach towels.
Gillian Coates has no responsibility for food obtained through external caterers whose contact details may be obtained through information present in Bodfan or a Bodfan website.
For availability & bookings
Please Contact: Gillian Coates Email: email@example.com
Telephone: +44(0)1407 720474 Mb:07747844873
The tenants agree:
- To take good care of the property during occupation maintaining all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday;
- To use the property and its contents in a safe and appropriate manner; read instruction booklets before use of appliances;
- To keep the property secure and locked whenever the property is left unoccupied and to comply with security and safety precautions;
- Not to use the property or any part of it for any of the following, nor allow anyone else to do so: activities which are dangerous, offensive, noxious, noisome, illegal or immoral, or which are or may become a nuisance or annoyance to the owner, or to the owner or occupier of any neighbouring property;
- Not to act in any way which will or may result in the insurance of the property being void or in the premium for the insurance being increased, nor allow anyone else to do so;
- To leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found; (an additional cost will otherwise be incurred to cover the extra cleaning)
- To report any damage or breakage immediately to the owner;
- To pay the costs arising from any breakages, damage to furniture or fittings, removal of any items from the property, damage to the exterior of the property including any damage to a neighbours’ property;
- Not to make any noise at the property, which is audible from outside it, between 11pm and 7 am;
- To place refuse, surplus food and unwanted articles in bin liners inserted in the waste bins provided and, if full, to dispose of the contents of the bins in the refuse and recycling containers outside of the house and to replace disposed of bin liners with fresh empty ones;
- Not to drop any litter in the roadways, paths or parking areas;
- To use only the designated parking space/s on the driveway;
- Not block the waste pipes and drains; nor tamper with the electrical, gas, water or sewage services, pipes or equipment.
- If in the opinion of the proprietor any party causes nuisance or disturbance to others, they will be requested to leave the accommodation with immediate effect and WITH NO REFUND OF BALANCE.